The connection between graphics and embroidery
Digitize every detail of your embroidery graphic! The embroidery software transforms your artwork into an embroidery file, which can run on your embroidery machine in order to stich out the desired design. Here are the steps you need to follow to enjoy the desired embroidery.
You send us the graphics you want to embroider, along with the details of: dimensions, embroidery materials, your machines, the graphic final format.
We complete your embroidery digitization requirements according to the instructions received and we send you the offer along with the final version of your embroidery in PDF format.
After validating the final version of embroidery and paying the invoice, you will receive the embroidery file format suitable for your embroidery machine via e-mail.
- Earn more time for other specific business activities.
- Provide shorter delivery times to customers due to the significant embroidering time reduction.
- Eliminate the risk of machine wear and tear, implicitly, lowering maintenance and repair costs of the embroidery machines. Failures can occur if the embroidery machines run a wrong embroidery design file.
- Reduce the expenses of your staff embroidery digitizing training.
- Embroidery start-up companies;
- Companies that do not have specialized personnel;
- Companies that have a large series production or offer embroidery services optionally.
We have over 10 years’ experience in offering and testing embroidery digitizing programs on a wide variety of embroidery machines. At the beginning of each collaboration, we always ask for details about the embroidery machine model used by the customer in order for us to create a proper embroidery digitizing file for it.
The costs of the embroidery digitizing service are calculated according to the number of stitches. The minimum price for an embroidery digitizing file up to 20,000 stitches is 20 euros (excluding VAT). The additional cost per 1,000 stitches is 1 euro (excluding VAT).
The exchange rate at which the invoice is issued is the exchange rate applied by the NBR on that day.
It is important to know that any additional changes to the embroidery digitizing file will not involve extra costs.
A SUCCESSFUL COLLABORATION IS BASED ON COMMUNICATION
Request an Embroidery Digitizing Offer!
Fill in the order form to send us your request. We need your contact data and the graphic pattern you want to embroider.
After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email from us. We will keep in touch with you to complete your order according to your requirements.